Monday, April 22, 2013

4/15 Reflection



             This week truly chronicled the value of media literacy in the classroom, for we were exposed to various new tools and ideas that could be utilized to vary instruction in the secondary education classroom. Ariana and I decided to go first, so that we could then sit back and genuinely take in the objectives of the other presentations. I love to use vibrant and visually appealing PPT’s, but after this weeks presentations I found myself creating a Prezi presentation for my 10th graders; my students seemed to love it and it has thus made a permanent place in my teaching toolbox!
I’m looking forward to watching Slumdog Millionaire from a different perspective. I’ve watched the film several times before, but will now apply the points from the articles and look through the lens of cultural and social space. The paper that will follow the viewing of the film shall be quite interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment